HOW CAN YOU GET INVOLVED?
Independents' Day UK is campaign that independent retailers across sectors and throughout the country can use to promote their own businesses online and in their own communities. We call it a grassroots movement because it needs your active involvement and support. It needs independent retailers to grab it by the scruff of the neck and make it work for their own businesses. How can you do that?
- Follow & engage with the campaign across our social media platforms.
- Share the campaign with fellow retailers and customers.
- Download the Independents’ Day UK logo and share it on your website, on your own social platforms and in your shop windows.
- Contribute a blog for our website (we can then share it) on issues important to you as an independent retailer.
- If your business has a particular story to tell, get in touch so that we can tell your story.
- Consider now doing something special for Independents’ Day on July 4th – a special offer, event or promotion to bring people into your shop (particularly those who may not have visited before).